HARP - Government Relief Program
Are you a homeowner that’s been turned down for a refinance in California? Talk to Resolution Funding today! You may qualify to refinance and lower your monthly payments through the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). If you have been unable to get traditional refinancing because the value of your home has declined, and you’re currently not behind on any mortgage payments, you may also be eligible to refinance through HARP.
HARP is a federal government relief program that enables qualified homeowners with government-backed Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac mortgages to refinance at today’s low rates. The better news: the government has now eliminated many of the original HARP restrictions. What that means is that even if you did not qualify in the past, you may with today’s HARP. Ultimately, HARP is designed to help you get a new, more affordable, and more stable mortgage.
Benefits of HARP:
1. Refinance at a lower rate, even if you owe more than what your home is worth
2. Unlimited LTV/CLTV on Primary and Second Home
3. Own up to 10 properties regardless of occupancy type
4. Borrow up to 125% of your investment property’s equity
5. Min. 620 credit score regardless of occupancy
6. Expanded debt-to-income to 60%
7. No mortgage insurance required if current loan does not have mortgage insurance
For more information about the HARP program or to receive a quote, please contact us today. For a faster response, feel free to complete and submit our secure online loan application. Resolution Funding is your California mortgage lender and looks forward to helping the HARP program work for you!